New intern- and graduation assignments available
Starting February 2017
26 Jan 2017
Intern- or graduation at Inholland Composites
Professionalise the robot area
Design advanced subsystems for UAV's
Automate the process for composites repair
Upgrade the hydraulic dynamic test system
Design the measurement section of a wind tunnel
Interested in a challenging opportunity for an internship or graduation starting February 2017, then consider the following opportunities at Inholland Composites.
- Automate the repair of composites products using an industrial robot arm. (PDF)
- Professionalise the robot area to allow for continues research and development. (PDF)
- Transform dynamic test bench into a Smart Bench using the 4th industrial revolution as inspiration. (PDF)
- Design and build the test section of the wind tunnel being developed for the Aeronautical Engineering faculty in Delft. (JPG)
- Develop a power distribution system or a high power servo solution for a UAV (drone). (2xPDF)
The available desks are filling up quickly so contact us immediately in case you would like to discuss the options. The assignments are published on Inhollands blackboard but can also be found on this page. Don’t hesitate to approach us for further exploration of the opportunities.