Inholland Composites is constantly looking for talent to work on internship/graduation assignments, temporary projects and other activities. These can be hosted at one of our locations in Alkmaar / Delft or at one of our partner companies and institutes. In case you are interested in working here, please contact us.
The following movie provides an impression of how intern- and graduate students perform their research at Inholland Composites
Current vacancies (starting September 2018):
- Automate the repair of composites products using an industrial robot arm. (PDF)
- Develop a smart mould and sensoring system for vacuum infusion (PDF)
- Validate and optimise Augmented Reality driven vacuum infusion prediction system (PDF)
- Develop a solution for active release of composites products using new technologies (PDF)
- Create a demonstrator for composite filament winding (PDF)
- Using vision to track the resin flow during the vacuum infusion process (PDF)
- Optimize the curing process of the vacuum infusion process by using thermal imaging (PDF)
The available desks are filling up quickly so contact us immediately in case you would like to discuss the options. The assignments are published on Inhollands blackboard but can also be found on this page. Don’t hesitate to approach us for further exploration of the opportunities.