Inholland Composites is constantly looking for talent to work on internship/graduation assignments, temporary projects and other activities. These can be hosted at one of our locations in Alkmaar / Delft or at one of our partner companies and institutes. In case you are interested in working here, please contact us.
The following movie provides an impression of how intern- and graduate students perform their research at Inholland Composites
- Automation research program First Time Right: Evaluation of materials and processes of companies (PDF)
- Automation research program First Time Right: Design new methods for production of direct moulds (PDF)
- Automation research program First Time Right: Design of a calibration mould (PDF)
- Automation research program First Time Right: Modular mould system (PDF)
- Automation research program First Time Right: 3D printed mould (PDF)
- Automate the repair of composites products using an industrial robot arm. (PDF)
- Transform dynamic test bench into a Smart Bench using the 4th industrial revolution as inspiration. (PDF)
- Design and build the test section of the wind tunnel being developed for the Aeronautical Engineering faculty in Delft. (JPG)
The available desks are filling up quickly so contact us immediately in case you would like to discuss the options. The assignments are published on Inhollands blackboard but can also be found on this page. Don’t hesitate to approach us for further exploration of the opportunities.