Inholland Composites will post new assignments soon. The assignments will be mainly connected to our new project FIXAR. (http://projectfixar.nl) and project DragonFly (http://projectdragonfly.nl). These can be hosted at one of our locations in Alkmaar / Delft or at one of our partner companies and institutes. In case you are interested in working here, please contact us.
Vacancies starting february 2020 (click on link to open PDF):
- (DragonFly) Digital Twin of an electric DragonFly Airplane
- (DragonFly) Manufacturing and modifications of components for an electric DragonFly Airplane
- (FIXAR) Develop a minimum viable product for holographic fibre placement support system using the Microsoft HoloLens (internship/graduation level, Software minded candidates are preferred)
- (FIXAR) Develop a prototype for Holographic interface to NDT equipment for aircraft damage inspection (internship/graduation, software minded, HoloLens, Android and/or iOS platforms)
- (FIXAR) Virtual Hybrid Testing research using Mixed Reality in material validation lab environment (internship/graduation, software oriented with a passion for structures design)
- (AEROLAB) Design, Build and Test a new measurement section for the low speed tunnel (internship Aeronautical/Precision Engineering student)
- (ARISTIDES) Development of a sound prediction test method for the use of composite guitar manufacturing (internship/graduation for Mechanical/Precision/Aeronautical Engineering student)
The following movies provides an impression of how intern- and graduate students perform their research at Inholland Composites
Don’t hesitate to approach us for further exploration of the opportunities.