Inholland Composites will post new assignments soon. The assignments will be mainly connected to our new project FIXAR. (http://projectfixar.nl) and project DragonFly (http://projectdragonfly.nl). These can be hosted at one of our locations in Alkmaar / Delft or at one of our partner companies and institutes. In case you are interested in working here, please contact us.
Vacancies starting february 2020:
- (DragonFly) Performance modelling for DragonFly (assignment can be shared on request)
- (DragonFly) Design/Build/Test structural modifications of DragonFly (assignment can be shared on request)
- (FIXAR) Develop a minimum viable product for holographic fibre placement support system using the Microsoft HoloLens (internship/graduation level, Software minded candidates are preferred)
- (FIXAR) Develop a prototype for Holographic interface to NDT equipment for aircraft damage inspection (internship/graduation, software minded, HoloLens, Android and/or iOS platforms)
- (FIXAR) Virtual Hybrid Testing research using Mixed Reality in material validation lab environment (internship/graduation, software oriented with a passion for structures design)
- (AEROLAB) Design, Build and Test a new measurement section for the low speed tunnel (internship Aeronautical/Precision Engineering student)
- (ARISTIDES) Development of a sound prediction test method for the use of composite guitar manufacturing (internship/graduation for Mechanical/Precision/Aeronautical Engineering student)
The following movies provides an impression of how intern- and graduate students perform their research at Inholland Composites
Don’t hesitate to approach us for further exploration of the opportunities.