For studentes who are looking for an internship or graduation research assignment, this page may offer exactly what you are looking for. Most assignments are part of our research projects, being project FIXAR (http://projectfixar.nl) and project DragonFly (http://projectdragonfly.nl). These can be hosted at one of our locations in Alkmaar / Delft or at one of our partner companies and institutes. In case you are interested in working here, please contact us.
Vacancies starting September 2020 (click on link to obtain more information or to open PDF):
- (DragonFly) Click on this link for all assignments and contact info for project DragonFly
- (FIXAR) Automation of paint removal (internship/graduation level, robotisation, vision systems, some programming skills will be developed during the project)
- (FIXAR) Develop a minimum viable product for holographic fibre placement support system using the Microsoft HoloLens (internship/graduation level, Software minded candidates are preferred)
- (FIXAR) Develop a prototype for Holographic interface to NDT equipment for aircraft damage inspection (internship/graduation, software minded, HoloLens, Android and/or iOS platforms)
- (FIXAR) Virtual Hybrid Testing research using Mixed Reality in material validation lab environment (internship/graduation, software oriented with a passion for structures design)
- (AEROLAB) Design, Build and Test a new measurement section for the low speed tunnel (internship Aeronautical/Precision Engineering student)
The following movies provides an impression of how intern- and graduate students perform their research at Inholland Composites
Don’t hesitate to approach us for further exploration of the opportunities.